Purex Clorox Stain Fighting detergent Review


I have been a loyal customer for a particular Brand of laundry detergent for such a long time , that I have never even considered using a different detergent. So when I got an opportunity to try Purex Clorox Stain Fighting detergent   I wanted to give it a shot.Obviously, it will be the cost and quality of the product that we all look for. So my main intention of testing  Purex Clorox Stain Fighting detergent is to see if the  detergent which is really cost effective and  still does the quality job?
Since its a stain fighter I really wanted to try if I could use it on some hard stains caused by my toddler.These were tiny dots which did not completely go away . The photo does not really make any justice to the stains it should be showing(Trust me I tried several shots!).
20160423_142344
After the wash, the cover of the glider came out spotless!
20160423_161819

Note :I got this product for free in return for my honest review.I have not received any commissions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Monday Sale at Sears! #UNWRAPSEARSSAVINGS

Baby Baby -Toddler Book Review and Giveaway!

Cupons of the Day!