Samples Samples!

Who does not want freebies!! It's so much fun to get some!But with so much going on the web we are not sure if we will actually get "FREE SAMPLES" ?!! . You just get directed to some endless links only to know that we are not going to get any!! Here are sites  I suggest because  I tried and tested them myself and I did get samples!
Just an important note: Never give any of your credit card details for  any of the free stuff. Period! That said  here we go!
PinchMe:
Pinchme is a website where you can get great samples for FREE! Yes, Including Shipping! You don't have to pay a penny. "Try Before you Buy "is their way of  introducing people to different and upcoming products into the market. You will get products from brands like Olay,Enfamil, Dove, Ultimate, and more!.You need to fill up few survey questions based on which you will be eligible for samples.They release the samples on Tuesday(once a month)at 12:00 PM eastern.All the samples  will be gone quickly! Earlier people could grab as many as 6-8 samples. But now I think they have a cap of only 3 samples per person.Once you get the samples  you can leave a feedback on the product or you can socially share about pinchme etc..or you can choose to do nothing. Chances of you being eligible for samples is based on whether you are sending back the feedback and updating your profile based questions.I usually leave feedback on the website and not active on Facebook regarding pinchme. You can choose to share on Facebook twitter etc and  up your chances to win more samples and sweepstakes(your choice to explore).
Below are the samples I got so far from Pinchme. There will be a release of Samples tomorrow so hurry up and Sign up!
IMG_4274
Here are the steps...
1. Sign up for Pinchme at www.pinchme.com
2. Complete your profile.Check website for How it works.
Next steps are based on your choice whether you want to add my referral code (Just makes me eligible for new samples!)
1. Click on the drop-down arrow next to your name
2. Click on ‘My Profile’
3. Click on ‘Update Your Basic Profile’
4. Enter Referral Code  '6SWRW ’ and click on ‘Update’.
Tips on claiming samples on Pinchme: Go back to Past samples and add them to your favorite! Make sure you are updating your profile and giving feedback!
Sample Source:
SampleSource is another website where you can get the sample for Free. It's again a  "Try Before you Buy" based approach. Through this, they allow customers to make smart shopping decisions whether to buy a particular product or not.They release Samples for every season. I will post on website on when they will be going live!.You can Sign up here.!
IMG_4271
Target Samples
Target is another source where you can get samples.I will post an update as and when any samples show up! So keep checking my posts! Below are the samples I got!
IMG_4272

P&G everyday:
Here is another source where you can check for samples. You need to signup and once in you can follow these steps
  1. Sign up for P&G everyday
  2. Go to Coupons and Offers(Tab on the right All the away on the top)
  3. Select Product Samples and Offers
  4. Scroll all the way down and Select P&G samples for Free.
  5. If you need free samples they have something call BuzzAgent.
Once you Sign up you need to fill a profile.It did take me a while for this.The only reason I filled this one(Not all surveys at once, I did it in stages)because of the brand.I did receive one sample. and I chose to provide feedback on their website. Below is the Sample!
IMG_4292

MadhusDeals Website!!
Another great way to get samples?! Of course from my posts! So keep checking back!!Here are some of the samples I got from all my posts!
IMG_4273

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Monday Sale at Sears! #UNWRAPSEARSSAVINGS

Baby Baby -Toddler Book Review and Giveaway!

Cupons of the Day!